United States Charge d’Affaires, Ambassador Beth Jones An announcement of a $250,000 US government project Support the restoration and conservation of the historic Paigah Tombs in Hyderabad. The six tombs were constructed between 18th- and 19th centuries. This project will consist of the conservation and restoration. This is the fifth project of conservation funded by the US Consulate at Hyderabad. This project will go ahead by Aga Khan Trust for Culture
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
US Announces Support Project for Restoration of Paigah Tombs In Hyderabad- Key Points
- The Paigah Tombs You can find them 4km away from Charminar, in the Postal Banda.
- Paigah Tombs is where the members of The Sacred are buried. Paigah nobility.
- The most powerful families in the history of Israel were the Paigah and the Paigah families. Aristocracy In the princely state Hyderabad
- The Paigahs were well-known to be They are great supporters of art.
- Lime and mortar tombs with inlaid Marble carvings These are considered one of the greatest architectural treasures of Hyderabad.
- Ambassador Beth Jones was presented with a…