It’s Friday, so it’s time again for Legaltech Week, where our regular group of panelists come together to discuss the top stories of the week in legal tech and innovation. This week, we’ll do a post-mortem on ABA TECHSHOW, and also talk about other legal tech stories in the news this week.
Join us at 3 ET today. AYou can attend the free ttendance class, but you must register if you haven’t already. Here are some things you can do. Register once to be registered for all future sessions.
The panelist roster changes each week but the same goes for our regulars:
- Nicole Black is a legal technology columnist at MyCase and a legaltech evangelist.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, chief editor Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing Editor of The ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice is the editor Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
We are glad you can join us.
What can you say to someone who just lost a friend? These thoughtful Sympathy Messages Show You Care