We select news articles, commentary and other links that are relevant to the Supreme Court each weekday. Here’s the Thursday morning read:
- The Supreme Court ruled that football coaches can pray on the field. (Paradise Afshar – CNN)
- US supreme court likely to determine Trump’s 2024 eligibility soon – ex-judge (Sam Levine, The Guardian)
- The Supreme Court’s Budget (Steve Vladeck, One First)
- SBA program overturned in wake of Supreme Court affirmative Action ruling (Julian Mark The Washington Post).
- Abortions Rose in Most States This Year, New Data Shows (Amy Schoenfeld Walker & Allison McCann, The New York Times)
The Morning Read for Thursday, Sept. 7 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.