Every weekday we compile a list of articles, comments, and links that relate to the Supreme Court. Here’s the Monday morning read:
- The Supreme Court’s term was full of whimpers. Then, it ended with an explosion. (Josh Gerstein, Politico)
- Another One Bites the Dust: End of 2022/2023 Supreme Court Term Statistics (Adam Feldman & Jake Truscott, Empirical SCOTUS)
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Biden’s Student-Loan Forgiveness Plan (Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal)
- Biden offers new student debt relief plan, lashes out at GOP after Supreme Court ruling (Will Weissert & Colleen Long, The Associated Press)
- North Carolina voting rights ‘still in five-alarm fire’ despite supreme court ruling (Jordan Wilkie, The Guardian)
The post Morning read on Monday, July 3, appeared first at SCOTUSblog.