Every weekday we compile a list of articles, comments, and links that relate to the Supreme Court. Here’s the Friday morning read:
- Biden asks Supreme Court to lift limits on contacts with social media sites. (Adam Liptak The New York Times).
- Supreme Court freezes ruling that would curb government contact with social media companies (Rebecca Shabad & Lawrence Hurley, NBC News)
- Cardona is warned by GOP senators that the Supreme Court ban on affirmative actions should be enforced (Zachary Schermele USA Today).
- Real talk? Here’s the probability a Supreme Court justice dies in the next presidential term (Walt Hickey, Business Insider)
- Most Lawyers Want Ethics Code for—And By—Supreme Court (Melissa Heelan, Bloomberg Law)
The Morning Read for Friday, 15 September appeared first on SCOTUSblog.