Champions by Design
Team Associated has been at the leading edge of 1:10 scale 2WD off road for the last 40 years starting with the original RC10 and are proud to introduce this next generation to the world–the RC10B7. Each generation has been a significant step forward in the 40 years since the original RC10. The RC10B7 does not disappoint, with its new long-arm geometry, weight-centralized electronic layout, KPI adjustable steer blocks, and increased tuning throughout the entire chassis. These innovations increase the potential grip and corner speed. This leads to faster laps and an easier driving feel.
This kit is recommended for those racing on low-grip AstroTurf, dirt and clay tracks. This kit is equipped with a ball diff and a setup optimized, which includes softer pistons and softer springs. The RC10B7D/RC10B7 are fully interchangeable, just like the previous generation. This allows users to choose the configuration that best suits their track conditions. Both versions feature the same durability and speed as any Team Associated racing platform.
- The weight of the motor is moved closer to the middle of the vehicle with a 5-gear laydown gearbox and low-profile motor mount.
- Long-arm geometry suspension improves grip in all conditions
- The KPI adjustable steering blocks and caster blocks allow for fine tuning the steering feel. Three options are included with the kit.
- The vertical outer ballstud on the front of the vehicle allows for fine-tuning of roll center, link length, and camber gain.
- Height adjustable aluminum front-bulkhead allows further tuning of the front roll center
- Both standard and HRC rear hubs are included
- With thumb tabs, the battery holder can be adjusted to allow for battery removal with ease and fine-tuning of weight bias.
- The 7075 T6 aluminum chassis has an increased departure angle with optional weight plates pockets.
- HD 69mm CVA bones and differential outdrives with improved durability
- Lightweight molded servo mounting
- Durability is increased by a one-piece rear wing bracket
- New 7-inch rear wings and 2.5 inch front wings
- Low-profile body included
- Front and rear shock tower covers
- Turnbuckles, ballcups and ball 3.5mm diameter
Power Source: Electric
Body Type: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 390mm (15.35in)
Width : varies
Gear Ratio 2.60:1
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. It may be necessary to purchase electronic equipment and/or motors.
Completion of the following:
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric RC car motor
- 1:10 scale radio control electronic speed control
- 7.4V-7.6V 2S LiPo with “shorty” battery dimensions (standard or low-profile height)
- Battery charger (for the battery chosen above)
- Lexan spray paint specific for body
- Off-road tires and wheels in 1:10 scale
- Radio-controlled car radio requires 4 AA batteries
- Other useful items include: Silicone Shock fluid, Silicone Diff fluid, Body Scissors, Reamer, or Hole Punch (#1499), FT Wrench Set, (#1519), Hobby Knifes, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters or a Precision Measurer.
- Two-channel surface transmitter and receiver with steering servo
#90042 – $389.99
Team Associated: See more posts
The post Team Associated RC10B7D Team Kit first appeared on RC Car Action.