Last Friday was Legaltech Week’s year-end show, in which our panel of journalists and bloggers picked the year’s top stories in legal tech and innovation.
What were some of the top stories this year? If you missed any of the top stories, don’t worry. Here’s the video:
The show is broadcast live on Fridays at 3 pm Eastern Time. It’s a fun and engaging chat, so it’s worth tuning in. Join us any day of the week.
YYou can also check out Sign up for free to attend. You only need to register once for future sessions. Catch up on previous episodes as a podcast The following are some examples of how to use On YouTube.
The panelists change each week, but the regulars include:
- Nicole Black, MyCase’s legaltech columnist and legaltech advocate.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, Editor in Chief Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, Assistant Managing Editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic
- Joe Patrice is the editor. Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Look forward to seeing your face on the next episode.