This is the time of year when we are all thinking of ways to help our students get to know us and each other. A popular way to do this is by using short video introductions. Microsoft Flip, formerly Flipgrid, is a good platform for this. You can provide a safe environment for your students to share and record short videos.
If you haven’t used Microsoft Flip, or if your job is to introduce it to teachers in the classroom, I created a video just for you. In the embedded video below, I demonstrate:
- How to create an account with Microsoft Flip as a teacher.
- How to create an Microsoft Flip group.
- How to create Microsoft Flip Topics.
- How to record Microsoft Flip videos.
- How to add students to your Microsoft Flip Group
- What students search for when they find your Microsoft Flip topic
- What students say about your Microsoft Flip topic.
- Microsoft Flip video: How to manage and view your student’s videos.