With a nutty, buttery press-in crust and a decadently rich filling featuring Bonne Maman® Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, this impressive Hazelnut-Chocolate Tart requires surprisingly little effort to make yet yields stunningly beautiful and delicious results. The recipe uses very little sugar to balance the sweetness, allowing the Hazelnut Chocolate Spread as the star.
- 1¼ (156 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 Hazelnut Flour (96 Grams) (See Note)
- ¼ (30 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- ½ You can also find out more about the following: Salt kosher (1.5 grams).
- ½ Cubed cold butter (113 g)
- 1 large egg, (50 grams), room temperature
- 1 (12.7-ounce) jar (360 grams) Bonne Maman® Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- ⅔ Heavy whipping Cream (160 grams).
- 5 The following are the ingredients of tablespoons Unsalted Butter (70 grams), Softened
- Garnish : hazelnuts toasted, chopped
Spray flour on a 9 inch round fluted removable bottom tart pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together flours, confectioners’ sugar, and salt. Add butter and mix with a pastry cutter or two forks until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in the egg until the dry ingredients…