What you’ll need for the posy:
• Seasonal flowers, berries, bells or other decorations
1. Start by creating a fan-shaped base of greenery to make this simple holiday posy.
2. Add seasonal flowers, berries and other decorations to the top.
3. Bring the ends together, and secure them with twine.
4. Finish off the look by tying a decorative ribbon in a bow, and hanging it on your door.
What you’ll need for the garland:
• Tassels (available at craft or fabric stores)
• Small bells
• Macramé rope
1. Take a length of macramé rope and attach tassels and small bells, alternating the decorations and keeping them evenly spaced.
2. Place the garland on a doorframe or around a plant, along with a mantel.
The post DIY: Holiday Posy & Tassel and Bell Garland appeared first on House & Home.