Dijon mustard and Worcestershire are the perfect complements to the crisp flavors of Pink Lady Apples and Cider.
Save Recipe Print
Pork Chops Cider Dijon with Apples Roasted
- 2 Pink Lady apples, cored and sliced 1⁄2 inch thick
- 2 cups 2-inch pieces quartered rainbow carrots
- Divided into 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons plus 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (1 1⁄2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- Apple Cider 1 Cup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cubed butter: 2 tablespoons of cold, unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Garnishing: fresh thyme stems
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On prepared pan, toss together apples, carrots, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper. Arrange carrots and apples in a single, even layer.
- Turning halfway through the baking, bake until tender and slightly browned, 35 to 45 min. Let pan cool down a little. Reduce oven temperature to 400°.
- Then, pat the chops with a towel. Brush pork chops evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon…