The At A Glance
- Beautiful world constantly changing.
- Atmospheric like James Cameron’s cinematic masterpieces
- Enjoy a dynamic and free-flowing gameplay.
- When we destroy RDA facilities, the contaminated wasteland is transformed into paradise
- Na’vi culture and religion are wonderfully celebrated
- It is designed for exploration and wonder rather than pure warfare.
- Spreads the wonderful feeling of becoming part of the Na’vi tribes
You can also find out more about Cons
- The story is very Star Wars: the RDA are the Empire, the Na’vi are the rebels and there is a
- The game is boring and lacks excitement
- A bit too many quests in the style of “Hey, bring over these special berries”
The game is a beautiful open-world shooting game with brilliant gameplay, lots of ideas and fascinating races. However, the storyline has a few flaws.