Good morning, from Maine. The sun is rising in what should be an amazing summer day. I am feeling better today than I was last week when I had a terrible cold. It made me sleep more and exercise less. I did go for a couple of walks with my dog. We stopped on one of these walks to help a salamander cross the street (to reach the other side).
I hope that your week was great. If you began school this week, it is my hope that everything went smoothly. You still have some time off, so enjoy it and soak up the last of your vacation before school starts.
The most popular posts of the past week:
1. Five Wolfram Algorithm Tutorials for Teachers
2. Five tools to create automatically scored Formative Assessments
3. AI for Formative Assessments
4. Keep your Google Drive folders organized with the Folder descriptions
5. Google Docs is not just for essay writing.
6. Add audio to Google Workspace
7. A New PhET Simulation that is Accessible
Start today with Self-paced courses
- Animations for Explanations
- How to Create &…